Backward Classes Welfare Department – Education – Conduct of Summer Residential Remedial Teaching programme titled “ Gnana Dhaara” to D1 & D2 Graders of Classes 5 to 6 and Classes 9 to 10 during summer vacation – Orders – Issued.
G.O.Rt.No. 84 Dated:28 .05.2018
Read:- E-file received from the School Education (Prog.II) Department, File No.1183643 /Prog.II/A1/2018.
- In the reference read above, the School Education Department has submitted a proposal for taking up a summer Remedial Coaching to the BC students studying in BC Welfare Residential Schools, Government and Government managed schools, who have secured D1 and D2 grades in their Final Examinations. This is aligned with the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s vision that Andhra Pradesh should be among the top three performers in the country in National Assessments of Student Learning Outcomes by 2022.
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal of School Education Department for conducting “Gnana Dhaara” programme in Residential Mode during summer vacation, in respect of BC students transitioning from Class 5 to Class 6 and from Class 9 to Class 10 (with D1 and D2 Grades), studying in BC Welfare Residential Schools, Government and Government managed schools, hereby accord permission to the Secretary, MJPAPBCWREIS to utilize their Residential Schools for conducting “Gnana Dhaara” programme-Remedial Teaching programme and for incurring the expenditure towards material and boarding and lodging charges as proposed in the reference cited.
- The expenditure shall be meet from within the budget of MJPAPBCWREIS by proposing re-appropriation under BE-2018-19, subject to the condition that the actual expenditure shall be incurred as per the actual number of students enrolled for the “Gnana Dhara” programme. The Secretary, MJPAPBCWREIS, is also requested to examine the possibility of re-appropriating money from SSA.
- The Secretary, MJPAPBCWREIS, Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU-Welfare.2) Department vide U.O.No.40027/42/Wel.II/2018, Dt.23-05-2018.